Summer Book Trek 2008

I'm joining the Summer Book Trek 2008 over on LDS Fiction blog. Looks easy and fun. Plus I was told that I have.to.join. So here I am. If you want to join, read this. Then go here to sign up. kthanksbye.

My list is:
  • Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George
  • Dragon Flight by Jessica Day George
  • Meet Your Match by Stephanie Fowers
  • The Host by Stephenie Meyer
  • Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
  • The 13th Reality: The Journal of Curious Letters by James Dashner

4 comments:

Wendy A. Jones said...

I'm doing the summer read-a-thon, too. Just checking out everybody's lists.

I love Jessica Day George's stuff. Lovely, lovely, lovely.

And The Host is not to be missed.

Have a fun road trip.

LDS_Publisher said...

You have a great list. I've read several of them. I have Breaking Dawn on my list as well. Thanks for participating and happy reading!

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Hey there, fellow Trekker. :)

Your list looks great! I've read a few of them - it will be fun to see what you thought of them, too.

Karlene said...

Love your list. Let's buy Dragon Flight on our trip with our Borders Gift Card.

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates