Internet, why can't I sleep?

Disclaimer: This may just be the most random post I've ever created. Please note that I am tired.

oh.my.gosh. BED! Why didn't you tell me you were waiting for me? I was upstairs being really lame and you didn't even call my name. It's okay, I forgive you. Know why? Because you are soooo comfy. Bed, this might sound really weird and random, but as I was preparing to meet you tonight, a series of questions came to mind. They are as follows. Do your ears hang low? Do they wobble to and fro? Can you tie them in a knot? Can you tie them in a bow?

Signed up for something called college today. The sadists who run the establishment claim to be able to arm me with all needed to succeed in this mad, wild world. (Oh baby, baby it's a wild world.) I say, whatever. Maybe because it's late and I'm tired. But seriously? What if I think I can figure the world out on my own? As in, without the pontifications of professors who are oh, so wise. Yes, maybe I'm really just too tired.

"You are a brilliant wizard." -I totally said that today. And! it wasn't considered weird.

My brain is sprinting right now. It's not even accomplishing anything. This frustrates me.

I'm loving her today. A lot. My favorites? This, this, this, and most definitely this. This very possibly sings directly to my heart, reminding me of something I still struggle with.

The Celtics will mutilate the Lakers. I know it. I can feel it in my bones. I have a knack for these types of things. You could go as far as saying I'm psychic. Because I am. Ps- I love you.

I enjoyed quietly harmonizing with my sister today at the office.

I've recently come to realize that because I tend to naturally get along better with guys, the next few years of my life will be spent saying goodbye to my closest friends. For two years. It's already begun and I can feel it continuing as more and more farewells make their appearances on my calender. I don't want to be consoled. I'm just throwin' that one out there.

Attempting sleep now.

1 comments:

Karlene said...

Ray & I just listened to Throw Me a Rope and we both liked it & are sad for your sad.

Then we listened to Suddenly I See and got happy again. Ray says this one HAS to be in our road trip mix!

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates