Day Four: All shook up.

We were on the road again by 8 AM this morning. We had only been driving for about a chapter or two of this on CD, when we saw the billboard. We quickly exchanged smiles and a few words of excitement. Twenty miles later, we exited to Nostalgia Ville, USA.

Even wilder dreams came true.

Have mercy.

The second we pulled up, I knew I would like this place. Here's why.

We parked in that very spot. Check that one off my life list.

Like I was saying, many dreams came true inside that store. Like this one.

Didn't buy these. But they have an online store. I think I need them.

And this.

There's a sign with those exact words painted on it on the way to the Slinker farm.


This reminded me of you.

Don't we have coasters like this or something?

And I bought a Beatles light switch cover. I'm very excited about it. It's going on the minute I finish unpacking. (And in just in case that didn't prove it to you, i.am.awesome. and fabulous.)

After spending way too much time in Nostalgia Ville, we got back on the road and pretty much drove the rest of the day with some pit stops along the way. I'll let Mom tell you about her highlight of the day.

By the way, I'm adding more pictures from the store to my side bar. Be excited. Or else.

Song of the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the glasses :)

~Whitney~ said...

Coasters and Fridge magnets. We *DO* have a maid though. Her name is?
Tatatita..... (Lynism)

Love you and glad you're making such great memories !

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates