Shuffle game

Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line or two from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: For those who are guessing -- looking the lyrics up on a search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like the game, post your own.

1. "I picture you in the sun, wonderin' what went wrong. You've fallen down on your knees askin' for sympathy."
2. "They cry in the dark so you can't see their tears. They hide in the light so you can't see their fears."
3. "Nananana, nananana. I was walking down the street one day."
4. "Sometimes I feel I've got to (duhn duhn!) run away, I've got to (duhn duhn!) get away from the pain that you drive into the heart of me."
5. "Looking into your eyes I see all I want to be and I don't want it to end."
6. "I never knew, I never knew that everything was falling through. That everyone I knew was waiting on a cue to turn and run when all I needed was the truth."
7. "Just like a star across my sky, just like an angel off the page, you have appeared to my like. Feel like I'll never be the same."
8. "I came apart inside a world made of angry people. I found a boy who had a dream, making everyone smile."
9. "Thanks for the times that you've given me, the memories are all in my mind."
10. "It feels right, it feels wrong. It feels like when you have it, then it's gone."
11. "You say you don't know me, you say you don't owe me."
12. "No more talk of darkness, forget these wide-eyed fears."
13. "Bat your eyes girl, be other worldly, count your blessings, seduce a stranger."

14. "And when I see you, I really see you upside down. But my brain knows better, it picks you up and turns you around, turns you around, turns you around.
15. "I cannot find a way to describe it. It's there inside all I do is hide."
16. "There was a boy, a very strange, enchanted boy."
17. "If there's a prize for rotten judgment, I guess I've already won that."
18. "Hey, vibe to vibe a second, it's a club girl why you arrived naked?"
19. "Maybe it's time to hold onto one side, one decision. Let go of the hand that holds me high above that great divide."
20. "This may be the last thing that I write for long. Can you hear me smiling when I sing this song for you, and only you?"

This was fun!

6 comments:

ElleDee said...

yaya!!! i'm going to do that!!!

Karlene said...

4. Tainted Love. This has been covered by so many groups that I don't know who you have on your iPod, but I'm guessing The Clash?

16. Nature Boy. Nat King Cole wrote it, but I'm guessing you have the Natalie Cole version because that's the one I have ??

Me, Myself, and I said...

12 is easy!! All I Ask of You from Phantom of the Opera. It's either Sarah Brightman and Steve Barton or Emmy Rossum and Patrick Wilson, depending on which version you're listening to. But I'm guessing that you're the old-school Original London Cast kinda gal.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE! like i said on elle's i know artists not names. does that count?

7. Corrine Bailey Rae. duh!
13. Incubus
17....i know this...buh
20...dido

oxoxoxoxo :)

Anonymous said...

18. switch - will smith

Natasha Ireland said...

PS. I'm no good at guessing yours that are left BUT I love this game so I did it on my blog. Check it out. natashaireland14.blogspot.com

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates