Summer Road Trip EXTRAVAGANZA

Saturday morning my mom and I were talking. She had an idea. We kept saying things like, "Are we crazy to think we can do this?" "Will it work out?" "We could really do this!" "Let's do it!" And by Saturday afternoon we had made the decision.

We fly out to KY early Monday morning. As in THIS COMING MONDAY. (Look at our spontaneity.) And we spend the rest of the week on a ROAD TRIP!, promising to return home safely by the following Sunday.

Here's the deal. We need your help! YOU pick our route. YOU pick our stops. We post our many adventures on our blogs and YOU win prizes! Mom has it all worked out here. So check back to both our blogs every day and you can win prizes and read of our adventure.



By the way, do you love my new blog design? I do. All thanks to Kenna.

Song of the day.

3 comments:

Jess said...

I love your layout very cute. Im also excited to hear about your trip.

Anonymous said...

i LOVE your new blog design. mckenna needs to show karlene so she can update my blog. have a wonderful time on your road trip.
i'm jealous :)

Me, Myself, and I said...

The church sites in MO are cool. The ones off the beaten path. The Far West temple site and Adam-ondi-Ahman are very cool, if you can get there.

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates