My my, I could never let you go

I went to MAMMA MIA! with my Mamma Mia. I couldn't really stop laughing. And I didn't want to. It was that good. Of course, it doesn't take much to entertain me. I mean, I'm the girl who can tell her favorite joke repeatedly and still think it's the funniest thing ever. What's my favorite joke? I'll tell you.

Me: Okay, okay. Ask me if I'm an orange.
You: Are you an orange?
Me: (Fit of ab working laughter, ferocious shake of the head) No!

Can I live in Greece? I fell in love. The way the sun shined off the water. The aged hotel. Everything was so white. Mixed with blue. Art. Simply Beautiful.

I decided this song will forever be able to put me in a good mood when I'm feeling down. And this one. Oh, boy.

My favorite part about the movie? It started a conversation about music, family, and life lessons that made my heart smile.

Other things I did today:
  • Went to a volunteer meeting for this.
  • Bought a shirt and a swimsuit.
  • Gave my spleen to food poisoning. On a date. The most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me. And I'm not easily embarrassed.
Song of the day.

6 comments:

Karlene said...

I loved Mama Mia too. Laughed so hard I think I hurt myself. (JK)

You looked awesome in your new shirt.

And the puking during your date thing? i bet he still asks you out again because you are THAT fun.

Me, Myself, and I said...

I'm going to steal your orange joke. I love it!

Anonymous said...

ryane and i went to see mamma mia on the 24th... we loved it... we had to go buy the abba gold cd...
dancing queen has been spinning around in our heads for days now..if you want a copy let me know...what time do you have to be at barnes and nobles?? hope you get to party with us for a little bit :)

Natasha Ireland said...

Can't wait to see it. I too am easily entertained. PS. Where did you first hear the Orange joke? I THINK my husband was the originator and first told it to Steve and Kenna...did you hear it from them?

Dapoppins said...

I liked the movie too! And it made me happy! I don't know why! And the colors!

Can I be Meryl Streep when I grow up?

Megan said...

Natasha, I didn't hear it from them. I heard it from a girl on my lacrosse team. I've told a couple people who have said that they made up the joke. It's a mystery!

Dappopins, Yes. =)

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates