Accomplishments

What I accomplished today:

I washed my car and vacuumed it out. I've never seen her look so beautiful. Seriously. She looks gooood. Like, way good. Like, that car that you see driving up the road in the picture? Yeah, totally checking her out. Hot.

See? Look at her shiny curves glisten in the light of the sunset. Attractive.

Washing my car got me in a cleaning frenzy. I went crazy. I cleaned my room and it looks and smells great.

I organized the bookshelf next to my bed. Just in case you were wondering, I have two book shelves. The one by my bed is smaller and I only keep the books I'm currently reading on it.

Ten points goes to whoever knows what the thin white book is.

These books? Yeah, I've been reading some of them since December. I just have so many I want to read. So I get distracted. And i.just.want.to.read.them.all.ok? Okay? OKAY?!!

No, I was not snarling just then. Okay, maybe I was. I'm just really passionate about books. And when I can't read them all I get frazzled and depressed and maybe a little bit Insane.

Deal with it.

I decided to organize them in a rainbow-ish order. I think it will serve as an offering to the Sun Gods to help me get into summer reading mode and finish them. Maybe?

As I was cleaning my room, I found a project that I started a few weeks ago and just never finished. So when I completed the organization my bookshelf, I finished it. It feels good to finish things. I like the feeling of finished.

It's called Giant Journaling, this project of mine. I'm almost proud of this one. I mean, it's not as ugly as others I've attempted to create. I kinda like it.

Whoa, people. WHOA. I'm not proud enough to post a picture of it. You think I'm that comfortable with myself?

Well, maybe I am. But just not this one. I'll make another one soon and post a picture. But only if you really want. Deal? And the way I'll know if you really, truly, deeply want to see a picture of it is if you comment that you want to see it. But that's the only way I can know. Sound good? Good.

And what else will I do today? I don't know. I've been having trouble sleeping lately. But now I figure, if I'm going to be awake, I might as well be doing something relatively productive. I already feel a lot better about myself. You know, creating things instead of sitting there, staring at the wall. Thoughts?

I'm sitting on the floor right now. I've been sitting on the floor since I began organizing my bookshelf. Which was approximately... an hour ago. Time for bed.

Song of the day.



P.S. Want to know how big of a Disney nerd I am? I put my iPod on shuffle and got really, really excited when this song came on. I mean, the fact that it's on my iPod should be enough evidence. But then I just got so.excited.

4 comments:

Erika said...

I want to see! And I wish my car looked that good after I wash it.

Sandra said...

I like that journaling idea. Now you have to share yours.

ElleDee said...

OK...this is a total guess and it looks exactly like the ones i used to have... is the thin book the american girl books????
huh? huh?
did i win?

Karlene said...

I wanna' see. You're not home right now so maybe I'll just sneak into your room and take a peek... JK. I never do that.

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates