Follow your heart and see where it might take you

It's been too long, I know. I've had things to talk about here but I've forgotten most of them. Here is what I remember.

Me likey the Sobe.

Do you ever get so freaked out and nervous that your stomach and your heart decide to switch places? Except your stomach goes to your throat? I was surprised they didn't run into each other on their way to making me franticly search for an escape route. I was completely distracted the rest of the day. I almost stole the basket from the store when I walked out. I felt like taking a nap. It was weird.

What else? Oh, I got a job. It happened very quickly. I like it. We listen to very random music when we work. One minute it's rap, the next it's country, then pop, then some acoustic guitar. And everyone sings to all of it. Mostly. It makes me laugh.

I'm getting lots better at whistling! I don't look like a duck anymore. My goal is to be able to whistle "Happy Birthday" to myself on my birthday. "Whoa, dream big!"

My twitter today didn't work. It was supposed to say, "It almost makes me sad that I don't seem to fit in with girls, but then I remember how much I HATE THEM. And then I call a guy and say... Hey dude, wanna try and beat me in basketball?"

So, I'm going to go play basketball now. Or something like that. Whatever. =)

Sunshine! Ahhh.

Song of the day. -LOVE THIS SONG.

1 comments:

Karlene said...

So why are you so freaked out? Sometimes you need to give us a little more in the hint department. =)

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates