The ultimate happy list

Friend gave me the assignment to make this list, mine is very similar. I love it. Friend gave me another creative "assignment" and I drool just thinking about it. Will post when I get around to it.

  1. Family-Sorry that you're stuck with me forever. Suckas!
  2. Best Friends-Saved many a gloomy day
  3. Summer-and everything that goes with it. Sunshine, rain, twinpops, swimming, sunglasses, and freedom
  4. Books-ranging from Calvin and Hobbes (see:Best Friends), novels, poetry, inspirational biographies, scriptures, and even picture books
  5. Movies and Movie Theaters-just good times
  6. Quotes-always give me that extra UHMPH to get things done
  7. Music-truly inspirational and can turn any day around
  8. Lacrosse-"Not so much an obsession as a fascination. How true it rings." It's just fun.
  9. Skittles, Red Vines, and Gummy Bears-The source of all superpowers and true happiness
  10. Food-ALL of it.

The song of the day pretty much defines me. This version is superb as well.

"Little darling... It's alright."

1 comments:

Karlene said...

Like your list. I don't mind being a sucka. Like your new sidebar too.

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates