Fire

My Independence Day was spent at the Stadium of Fire in Provo. Blue Man Group and Miley Cyrus performed. It was so cool. Blue Man Group was kind of weird. But I love weird. So it was great! And I like Miley. I'm not ashamed to admit it. But my highlight of the night were these.




It was so entrancing. I love fireworks. I felt my hear go POP POP POP along with them. Like I was watching a band play, feeling my heart pulse to the drummers rhythm. Beating in unison. My heart popped with the fireworks. Wonderful.

So, how did you spend your 4th.

Song of the day. It's pretty catchy. Silly.

2 comments:

Karlene said...

Pretty. :)

Sandra said...

I love the fireworks at Stadium of Fire. And close up like that is the best way to get pictures.

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates