Today I...

  • listened to this song (hello, hello. HOLA!)
  • looked at pictures
  • wished I could fly-for numerous reasons
  • learned more about this fantastic inspiration
  • went to Juice Press
  • received a "special assignment"
  • went on a mobile stakeout for sprinklers
  • ran through them
  • giggled with friends
  • updated my iPod
  • giggled some more
  • took pictures
  • ate two string cheeses... let's make that three
  • pondered about summer, the love I have for all my friends (including you, yes, you), and music
  • wondered what my 20-year-old face will look like
  • 30-year-old?
  • 40?
  • washed it
"Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart." ~William Wordsworth

I think it's TOTALLY AWESOME that his last name is WORDSworth, don't you?

Song of the day. Lyrics.

4 comments:

Karlene said...

So what is your special assignment? Sometimes you're just a little too cryptic.

Megan said...

To make a playlist for the family dinner and Kenna's on Sunday. We will be swimming at their clubhouse. Need tunes.

Dapoppins said...

Oh my. I need an injection of some of those giggles today.

And maybe some string cheese.

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

Your face will look exactly as beautiful at all ages ;) ;) What a good lovely string chessey day ;) ;)

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates