My favorite season drew me a picture

It's still wet. =)

Just kidding. Summer didn't draw this, I did. This is what Summer does to me. She sweetly whispers to me when I'm feeling bored and tells me to do creative things like paint her the way I see her at that exact moment. In this case, a butterfly inside of a heart. I did it with my fingers.

Finger painting! Did you forget about this too? I forgot all about it. This is what Summer looks like to me today. I wonder what tomorrow will look like.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your finger painting :)

Karlene said...

Cute! Can we hang it on the fridge?

Dapoppins said...

ummm. Finger painting with pudding. Now that is something I want to do.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates