Well, do I?

Monotony will kill me one day. Jim thinks I used too much film on Mom's digital camera. What do you think? Too much?


My hair always stays perfectly intact throughout the day, you know.


We won't be talking about my camera skills, or lack thereof.


Hey, cutie. How YOU doin'?


Let's smooch.


Ooh. Tastay. I know, I know...


I am a rock star.


Biiig shocker there.


I'm also totally sexay. Look at the hot. Look. You know you want it. Deep down.

I'm not cocky or anything. I swear.


Getting to the point now...

Psych! There is no point.



Except maybe this semi-presentable picture. AND the question of the night which is...


Do I have kissable lips?

Song (Album) of the day: Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium Original Soundtrack

2 comments:

Karlene said...

I'm with Jim. We're using up all the grocery money trying to keep you in film.

Oh, and yes. Totally kissable. When you're 30, on your wedding day.

Larsens said...

Those lips are niiice soup coolers, as they say in the south.

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates