Unexpected

I'm sick. I only went to school for one class. I drove my mom's car because I asked a boy to a dance and in reply he decided you saran wrap my car. (The answer was "Yes" if you were wondering.)

Because I drove Mom's car, I had to park in visitor parking so I wouldn't get a ticket. After my class, as I was putting the key in the lock to get in the car, I heard a little honk to my right. Ed, the school's parking attendant, was shaking his pointer finger at me. Shame on me. I awaited the wrath as he waddled up to me.

"You can't park there."
"This is my mom's car. I didn't know where else to park because I don't have a sticker for it."
"You can't park there."
"I'm leaving ; does it really matter now?"
"How long have you been here?"
"Just third period."
(Shaking his head.) "No. You can't park here."
(Hysterical now, with tears welling up in my eyes.)
"I don't understand what I've done wrong! I'm sorry! I'm sick, and tired, and I just want to go home! I only came for ONE CLASS! There are PLENTY of other parking spots here! PLEASE, just let me go home!"
(Before I finished.)"Oh. Oh. Okay, okay. You go home. Just go home."
"Thank you."

And then I opened the door on my face. Sobbing, I slammed it hard and backed out of my spot quickly. I was temped to wave the Satan finger at him as I drove away. I resisted. Dang Nazi.

1 comments:

Karlene said...

Sometimes humans can actually act humanely. Weird, huh?

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates