The one where I break all my rules talk about nothing

I'm a slacker. Trying to do better. I have multiple things to post. All really random. This post could be long. Maybe I'll make several.

Side note: Remember when I decided that all my post titles would be a line from a song? I changed my mind. I'll do it when I feel like it. I also decided that I'll do a word of the day when I feel like it. But I do really want to do the picture thing. And now the randomness can begin.

The script of a text conversation that I had when I was a junior in high school with a male classmate has been bouncing around my head lately. No idea why. But maybe posting it will get it out of my system. Plus it might convince you of how hilarious I am.

Guy: Hey, wanna make-out?
Me: How much are you gonna pay me?
Guy: Uh... nothing? What do you mean?
Me: Well, if you're asking me to act like a whore, I may as well live up to the title and get some money out of it.
Guy: (Silence.)

He never attempted to contact me again. And, people, I promise you I'm not making that conversation up. I distinctly remember it. Not like some of the conversations that I make up in my mind.

Like, this morning, when Mel came to get Rayder and woke me up to say goodbye. This is how my mind thinks the conversation went:

Mel: Your room is kinda dirty.
Me: I know. It wasn't like this before.
Mel: Before what?
Me: Before it was dirty.

Here's how it really went:

Mel: Your room is kinda dirty.
Me: I know. Sorry.

Or like the times when I think of something awesome to say about 10 minutes after the fact. Like Saturday, when I saw the boy's parents at Macey's. His dad just happened to be on the phone with him. Here's how the conversation went:

The dad (on the phone as he walks up to me): Okay, Son. I just want one more thing before you go. Just tell me you love me. (Puts the phone up to my ear.)
Boy: Haha, okay. I love you, Dad.
Me: Hi, Kendall!

This is how I thought it should have gone moments later:

Boy: Haha, okay. I love you, Dad.
Me: Love you too, Son.

So, you see, I'm hilarious but only when I have time to think of something awesome to say.

Stay tuned for more awesomeness.

1 comments:

Karlene said...

Okay, that was funny--espec your conversation with Mel.

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates