All for love, we become

I got tagged forever ago. Twice. Here's both.

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:




  1. This lacrosse season. I'm coaching. It starts this week and I can already tell that this will be THE season. So excited!

  2. Escaping to warm weather! (I'll tell you later.)

  3. Brother wedding.

  4. Sister wedding.

  5. Finishing this post.

  6. Finishing all seven books I'm in the process of reading.

  7. Sunshine.

  8. Learning.

Eight Things on My Wish List:


  1. A hair appointment.

  2. A trip to the used book store. Those are my favorite kinds of books.

  3. Higher quality CTR ring.

  4. A bag that doesn't make me angry.

  5. A nose that isn't stuffy.

  6. A whistle for lacrosse.

  7. More time.

  8. To play with my nephews.


Eight TV Shows I Like to Watch:


  1. The Office.

  2. American Idol.

Eight Things that Happened Yesterday:


  1. Went to work.

  2. Went to lacrosse.

  3. Planned my little escape to warmer weather.

  4. Ate a lot of Swedesh Fish with Caley.

  5. Ate ice cream with Kendall.

  6. Cleaned my room.

  7. Went to sleep.

Eight People Who Now Have to Do This Silly Tag:


  1. You.


Tag number two:


Answer each question with only one word.


Where is your cell phone? Counter


Your significant other? Happy


Your hair color? Gross


Your mother? Two


Your father? Silly


Your favorite thing? Smiles


Your dream last night? Wedding (NOT MINE.)


Your favorite drink? Juice


Your dream/goal? Simplicity


What room are you in? Store


Your fear? Failure


Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy


Where were you last night? Everywhere


Something that you aren't? Boring


Muffins? Yes


Wish list item? Hair


Where you grew up? Here


Last thing you did? Breathe


What are you wearing? Hoodie


Something you're not wearing? Make-up


Your TV? Black?


Your pets? Fat


Your friends? Laugh


Your computer? Slow


Your life? Adventure


Your mood? Childlike


Missing someone? Maybe


Your car? Outside


Favorite store? Old


Your summer? Perfect


Your favorite color? Yellow


When is the last time you laughed? Now


Last time you cried? Wednesday


A place you go over and over? Works


Emails you regularly? Facebook?


Favorite place to eat? All


A place you would rather be right now? Any


Plans for the weekend? Boy?


Who will respond to this? Dunno


Title Song.

2 comments:

Karlene said...

Hey, I know a store that sells CTR rings...

Larsens said...

"Looking Forward to": "My own wedding"!!!!!

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates