The insanity continues

Okay. So my next post is going to have pictures but I have to go buy some AA batteries because that's what my camera takes and I can't put the pictures on my computer without batteries. And I'm really excited about this next post, by the way. But for now the random will continue and then the insanity might finally be gone. I think it's just a bunch of really random thoughts that I need to get OUT. Because sometimes my brain just keeps going and going until there's all these really funny things. OVERLOAD! Here it is. (I mean, at least I think I'm funny. Do you? Maybe I'm the only one. Oh well.)

  • I am SICK of Peter Breinholt's voice. It's nothing personal. I really do still love you, Peter. Truly. But we have these CD's at my work with some of your songs. They're great and everything, but when you listen to said CD's over and over and ov... you get the idea. When you listen to too much of a good thing, the magic is diminished. But don't worry. Long Way to Run will always be a favorite in it's genre.
  • You know it's bad when auto-drive almost (ALMOST.) takes you to your boyfriends house. Not that it did. I'm just saying. Okay, it almost took me there. It really wasn't that bad. I didn't even make a single wrong turn. I just had a small urge to turn right instead of left. See? That's it. Not bad.
  • I really actually enjoy doing laundry and cleaning and cooking. But I forget that I like it. Actually, I don't really forget it. I remind myself. I say, Self. You need to do your laundry. Remember last time you did it and it was fun? You turned on music and sorted out your thoughts along with your socks. Remember that? And I reply, NO. Okay, fine, I do. But I'd rather stalk people on facebook. (Gruesome cycle, people.)
  • Last night I couldn't sleep. So as I was waiting for utter exhaustion to take over, I surfed the net. I think I subscribed to about 10 blogs and twitter feeds. I found this blog and fell in love. I think she's hilarious. (If you're reading this, Gretchen, please don't think I'm a creeper.) Anyway, I subscribed to her blog and twitter in the middle of the night. And when I got up this morning I was like, Wha? Who's that? and then I read some of it and it was just as cool as I thought it was at 2 AM. What's my point?... OH. Right. Basically she's really cool. She gets like 20 comments on some of her posts. I think there's even some with 30+. Rad. Also, celebrities follow her twitter. Like Matisyahu and Tina Fey and like such as.
  • I think it's all gone now. I'm going to the store to buy AA batteries and food. And then I'll go to lacrosse. So the next post probably won't be till a little later. But it will be awesome. Oh, and donuts! I can't forget that I need to get donuts.

1 comments:

Karlene said...

You said: "I really actually enjoy doing laundry and cleaning and cooking. But I forget that I like it."

So if you want, I can wake you up every morning at around 7:00 and remind you how much you like to cook and clean and give you a list of things to do for the day.

In fact, I'd love to do that for you. Because I'm just a good mom.

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates