I love

In this constantly changing world, there are things that I will always love:

  • Reading something that is so well written, it alters the feeling of my entire day
  • Laying in the grass
  • Ice cream and chocolate
  • Listening to family members reminisce
  • My legs finding the cold spot on the bed
  • Music
  • Making somebody smile before they can try to stop it
  • The way the world feels on summer nights
  • The smell and feeling of rain
  • Salty food that makes me go "mmm", urgently needing more
  • Stretching
  • The sound of a grand piano (or the feeling of making the sound)
  • Acoustic guitars
  • Singing
  • Friends trusting my advice enough to come back for more
  • How easy it is to laugh when surrounded by loved ones
  • Loved ones

1 comments:

L said...

I totally share your love for all of those things!!! Great list!

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates