Busy bee

Rode the tracks into SLC to watch this. I decided UTA is my favorite form of transportation. As we rode, I reminisced about my trip to Boston with my radio class.

The KPGR kids at a park.


We took The T everywhere we went. It helped me soak in the culture. The people watching was in great supply on The T. The high school boys riding to a football game with all their gear; the entire crowded subway, including me, randomly breaking into song after a Celtics game (This happened after every sports game we went to. Coincidence? I think not.); the alcohol ad that made a video out of pictures on the wall when we looked out the window. I miss that place. (I realized I never blogged about this. Comment if you want more pictures and stories.)

After the movie, I went to lunch with my coaches and the team captains for next year. Never had Thai food before. I told my coaches they had to teach me how to order in Thai so I could sound cool if I decided to take a date there. Impressive, right? I know.

Later, I went here. It was fantastic and hilarious. So funny that one or two of the actors momentarily broke character to snicker. This, of course, made it even more enjoyable for the audience.

Song of the day.

0 comments:

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates