Three things to share today

1. Yesterday was the Lady Viking Lacrosse banquet. Bittersweet. I love this team so much. This season was absolutely wonderful. It was so much fun to spend time with the girls on my team and just chat and laugh. We promised to have team movie nights this summer. They invited me even though I'm technically not part of the team anymore.

We gave out awards. One silly award for each girl that the captains created. More serious ones that the coaches and captains decided on such as MVP, Most Improved (Defense, Midfield, Attack) Most Valuable (Defense, Midfield, Attack), Queen of Ground Balls, Top Scorer, Most Improved Stick Skills.

Highlight of the night? Sica's face when Coach T announced that she won the MVP award for the team. One word description: Light.

Coach T gave both the captains a rose and a card. Don't know what L's said but mine made me smile. I've had a different lax coach for each year I've played. This one, by far, is my favorite. Perfect in every aspect. I truly look up to her as a person.

2. Stumbled upon this today. So cool. You can even buy books of them. (Wink, wink.)

3. Maybe I miss my friend today. Wait, I miss him every day. Silly me.

Song of the day.

1 comments:

L said...

I love the post secret thing... so interesting, and so crazy! I've never heard of that before - thanks for the tip!

BTW - you are adorable! :)

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates