Eighteenth

Surprise! The festivities started early with six close besties and this, on Friday afternoon.

"My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron."

New boyfriend? Perhaps. Oh, who am I kidding? How can you resist those guns? (Haha! Get it?!)

Pinata! Pinata! Pinata!

I wish I had taken a picture of all who were there. My friend from Layton drove all the way here just for me. I'm loved.

Saturday was a happy birthday! It started with a delicious breakfast with Laney and Caley. Got distracted on the way home and went for a test drive.

Sasha.

The sky looks cool through the mirror.

Then I saw it again. I will never tire from that movie. Ever.

I will never ever ever grow up.

A friend of a friend was having a back to school party. That's where I met the teeter totter. Also where I met a new friend. From Australia. With an accent. Yep, that just happened. I wish I could talk like that. Or maybe I just wish I could hear people talk like that all the time.

One of my favorite birthdays. Throughout the day I said many things like, "Can you drive? It's my birthday." or "You should let me eat some of your french fries. Why? Because it's my birthday."

I got two other surprises here and here. Thank you! =)

And one of my best friends sent me this.

Yep. It fits.

Song of the day. -- OH MY AWESWOME!

5 comments:

Karlene said...

So now you've been 18 for two whole days. Do you feel like a different person???

McKenna Gordon said...

Happy Birthday again meggie! The movie was so fun. Thanks for taking me!

Erika said...

Glad to hear you had such a fun birthday. I LOVED Mamma Mia...so cute! It made me want to dance and sing.

ElleDee said...

were going to a party...its a birthday party...its your birthday party. happy birthday darlin! and we love you very very very very very very much.
(name that tune!)

Laney Lou said...

I'm so happy you enjoyed your birthday! Everyone deserves to have some sort of party once they're legal. Or illegal. Whichever way you want to look at it.

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates