The Benchers

In high school, there was this bench. It was right outside of the cafeteria. "The Bench" is where I spent my lunch hour every day during my junior year. It was more than just a bench. We formed friendships and memories there.

I remember one day, after school, we sat on the bench and talked for a few. We all ended up on the floor, unable to stop laughing. I can't remember why.

This is the last of The Benchers. Missions are wonderful, but I already miss those friends.

Caley, Cam, Laney, Megan, Bridget, Dave, Sam, Mike (not a bencher, but still awesome)

Every once in a while, The Benchers get together and have a cereal party. A cereal party is usually on a Saturday morning or a holiday, such as today. It consists of unlimited supply of cereal, cartoons, movies, video games, friends, laughter, and silliness. Pajamas are required. It wasn't quite the same with out this guy today. He left in early August.

This kid is bangarang.

1 comments:

Laney Lou said...

I miss our friends so much! But I'm also so very happy that they're going on missions and fulfilling their own destinies. Lovely.

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates