Word of the day: One

I want to start a word of the day list. Expand my vocabulary, if you will. So every day - haha - I will have a word of the day. It will probably be one that I read recently and didn't know the definition so I had to look it up. Or maybe it will just be a word I like that day. Who knows.

This one is from my research on my paper about the Hungarian Revolution of 1956. I still don't have a specific angle. I'm in early research stages. A rough draft is due in a week. ACK!

PS I read and walk at the same time. I think it's the only way to be successful with all the reading that is required in college classes. I've only had one close encounter with a wall.

u·biq·ui·tous
[yoo-bik-wi-tuhs]

adjective

- existing or being everywhere, esp. at the same time; omnipresent: ubiquitous fog; ubiquitous little ants.

The Soviet troops were ubiquitous, rounding up Hungarian citizens with various Russian commands.

2 comments:

Karlene said...

Ubiquitous fun when Megan is around?

Sandra said...

Oh, great sentence, Karlene.

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates