I can't hide

It is on repeat.

First off, this version is simple. Beautiful. Emotional. It seems to me that the simplest of phrases can be the most powerful.

"I want to hold your hand."

It's the beginning. It's going out on a limb. It's jumping and hoping you fall in the right place. It's expressive. It's without reservation. It's your diary screaming out loud. It's being so sure of your feelings and emotions that you can't hide it inside yourself anymore. It's just needing to say it. Or write it. It's a shaky voice of confession. It's stuttering words of affirmation. A declaration. It's music. It's art. It's colors. It's beautiful. A wonder. A thought. A dream. A wish. A heart.

Oh yeah, I’ll tell you something. I think you’ll understand when I say that something. I wanna hold your hand. I wanna hold your hand. I wanna hold your hand.

Oh, please, say to me you’ll let me be your man and please, say to me you’ll let me hold your hand. Now let me hold your hand. I wanna hold your hand.

And when I touch you I feel happy inside. It’s such a feeling that my love I can’t hide. I can’t hide. I can’t hide.

Yeah you got that something I think you’ll understand when I say that something. I wanna hold your hand. I wanna hold your hand. I wanna hold your hand.

I wanna hold your hand.

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates