They say that sharing is caring

I've been listening to some really (in my opinion) awesome music lately. I would like to share a few songs. In no particular order.

1. This band is for my mellow mood. When my universe is going crazy and I need a moment to just soak it all in. Their style, lyrics, voices make me feel like all will turn out alright. It all mushes together for me to tune to my core and focus on the things in nature and life that make me push up onto my toes to better use all of my senses. Good for singing along to as well. Haven't always been much of a folk fan. Who knew? My favorites:









2. This girl is awesome.





Reminds me a little of her voice.



By the way, where would one go about buying a CD of her music? I mean, does such a wonder exist? Also, the movie of her life is very intriguing. To say the least.

3. This one is such a great cover. I've always loved Norah. She makes me feel music on a new level.



4. I think I will always love this one.

5. I love her voice. If I were to ever pursue writing and performing, I think I would sound a little like this. I don't think I ever would actually try, but what do you think?







6. I feel like this sometimes. I think everyone does. I love the strings!



7. I haven't always loved Sheryl. But right now? I totally am. I think we have a lot in common, Sheryl and I. We like little kids, parks, and sunshine.



8. This one makes me dance.



9. Oh, yes. And this one.

10. And to finish it off, I'll leave you with this wonderful girl whose music I don't have yet.





I love that her piano is falling apart. And that she wrote on it. Love it.

I hope I didn't bore you too much.

2 comments:

ElleDee said...

omg. i luuurrrve A fine frenzy!!!
and yes i did copy you when i had a post like this but well.. in a mimicing way.. ( did i spell that right?)

McKenna Gordon said...

thanks for the great finds!
steve says you'll like Paper Planes by MIA.

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates