Monday January 28, 2008

Today was fantastic. Running on next to zero juice is fun.

It started with many paralyzing laughs with a sidekick whose friendship I truly cherish. Laughing is something we do a lot.

As the day progressed, my warm thoughts of an inspiration were interrupted with a fresh load of work from a teacher who I have concluded resembles a certain professor, as described in the novel, in both appearance and personality (although not quite as evil. Thankfully. However, I do wish she would be carried off into the forest by angry centaurs) .

The afternoon brought me a trip down Memory Lane, new insights, and a delicious snack. The evening was filled with several observances, remembering a leader, a little more bounce in my step, and enjoying small things. The snow storm didn't bring me down. Which is a first in a very long time.

Today would appear to be just a day to the naked eye. To me it was so much more. Today, I stopped to smell the roses. And let me tell you, they smelled so sweet. So sweet that I vivaciously marched right up to the Creator of this beautiful day and asked Him if I could please pick a rose to take home with me.

He said yes.

1 comments:

Sandra said...

you are so profound. I just love stopping by and partaking of your profoundness.

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates