Let's just take our time

I feel the want to post something here. Just don't know what to say. Maybe I'll throw some pictures in. Life is good. Wonderful and spectacular. Any questions? Anything you wish I would write about? I'm drawing a blank. Open for ideas.

I want to start the word of the day again. I miss that. And I want to start taking more pictures. So I'm going to post a picture at least every week. Whatever I feel like. Also, I hereby decree that every post from here on out will be a line from a song. Probably one that's stuck in my head or that I'm currently listening to. If I start slacking with any of these, I give you full permission to hassle me about my laziness.

Now I'm going to go eat some cheese.


P.S. His name is Kendall.
























What do you think?

15 comments:

Natasha Ireland said...

I heard a lil' about Kendall.... I THINK you look great next to each other. Hope I getta meet this nice guy.

Sandra said...

I never realized how much he looks like his dad! His mom used to be my VT and I knew him when.... You guys look good together.

Karlene said...

Kendall is a nice guy. Who's that cute girl he's with?

Karlene said...

JK

Karlene said...

JK that I don't know who you are; not about you being cute.

Karlene said...

Because you are.

Karlene said...

I'm bored.

McKenna Gordon said...

I think he's great. I fully approve. Not that you needed my approval. But if you did... you would have it. WAIT, approval for WHAT exactly? Playing Bohnanza together.

Anonymous said...

You two make a very cute couple!

L said...

Cute! dying to hear more about him.

~Whitney~ said...

I think you both look amazing in hoodies! Not everyone can say that! I can't wait to see spring, summer and fall fashions!

Anonymous said...

I believe you already know my opinion of dear kendall :)

Larsens said...

Dark, tall and handsome...you would have beautiful babies.

Larsens said...

I meant to say tall, dark and handsome. Must be the hat that's squishing my head that I can't think straight.

ElleDee said...

oh yes. cheese. cheese is very good.
AND THATS MY COMMENT!!!!
i ALWAYS say that!!

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates