Miss

Tentative China departure date has changed. Now the website says February 2. Which means I'll miss your birthday AND yours. And virtually everything that will be potentially happening in the family during the year 2009. I don't like that. I'm sorry that I probably won't get to be there on your special days. If I could be two places at one time, I'd be with you. I really would. Because my family is very very important to me. Missing you is the only downside that I can see to this wonderful opportunity. And miss you I will. A lot. Don't forget that.

I don't think I'll go into detail about who and what I'll miss so much. Because that will just make me sad. I'll just post about it when I experience it.

As for my lack of posts... whoops. Life gets crazy sometimes. The last couple weeks have seemed a little crazier for me. I don't really know what to say about it. I have this image in my head and if I could draw, maybe I would draw a picture of how I feel. I'm afraid words can't describe this odd feeling.

Whatevs.

I need poetry.

And music.

And more sleep.

4 comments:

~Whitney~ said...

I've been thinking... If Oprah can Skype folks in to her shows, we should be able to figure out how to Skype Megan in to important Family events.... You don't mind getting up at 2 am for Family Dinner do you? We miss you already and can't imagine having you gone THAT long! (But we are super excited for you too!)

Larsens said...

So, why the change of dates?

Megan said...

Marja, I'm not sure why. They put the dates on the website but say that they are tentative. So I guess it fluctuates?

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely into figuring out how to Skype you into family things! You don't need sleep anyway.

Aren't you glad i'm waiting to get married? I knew there was another reason i was waiting! YOU are it. :)

xoxooxxooxoxox

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates