Tag

Got tagged.

The rules are as follows:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here goes:

1. Like my mom, I watched 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 movies this weekend. Also a bucket full of episodes of this. Oh, and by the way, I have a crush on Jim Halpert.

2. Another accomplishment from this week was putting new windshield wipers on my car. All. By. Myself. And no one told me how. Not even a boy. My song of the day for that day. Thankyouverymuch.

3. If you haven't noticed yet, I'm a fan of oldies music. In fact, last week I made an oldies playlist on my iPod. Let me just tell you that it is truly amazing. It contains artists such as The Beatles, Billy Joel, Carly Simon, Pat Benetar, Bee Gees, Doobie Brothers, Chicago, The Eagles, Earth, Wind, & Fire, James Taylor, Journey, Edwin Starr (WAR! Houh. What is it good for? Absolutely nothin’!), Jackie DeShannon, Helen Reddy, Three Dog Night, The Temptations, King Harvest, Petula Clark,The Guess Who, Fleetwood Mac and list goes on. And. On. And. On.

4. For the past 12 years, I have slept with a duck named Quackers. He used to quack when you spanked his bum. He stopped quacking. Either I quacked him too much or someone... performed vocal surgery on him without my knowledge. But that's not the sad part. The really, really sad part is that the dryer monster (who I suspect is a member of the stuffed animal mafia) slit his throat. Which I lived with for a while and slowly but surely Quackers' capa was detaded. :(

5. I don't have to stop watching AI because Kathy Lee Cook finally went home.

6. Our loved ones who have died look after us, but do you think they give us the same kind of privacy they would if they were still alive? I sure hope so. Since I think they would give us that privacy, I do all my embarrassing things (i.e. making funny faces in the mirror, dancing and singing to music pretending I'm a rock star, and so on) in the nude. Genius, right?

7. I have a blue rubber duck on the dashboard of my car. He has angry eyebrows drawn on his face because he is no ordinary rubber duck. He is an attack duck. His name is Squishy. Squishy keeps my car safe for robbers, rapists and bad/annoying people. Squishy has never let me down. Never.

The end! I tag Elle, Kenna, Mel, Laney, Whitney, Marja, and Rachel.

Song of the day.

P.S. Don't miss my other post today. It's very important. Very, very crucial to the well-being of our friendship.

1 comments:

Karlene said...

Poor Quackers. He was a good soul.

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates