Good is the enemy of best.

Words a friend lives by:

"Good is the enemy of best. And the thing that most do not realize is that it is not much harder to achieve the second than the first. Rather, it is a question of which you expect yourself and of your ability to see adversity not as a roadblock but as a challenge of great interest. Desire is the whole point, and what your mind sees when it looks through the sights of your goals is where your effort will strike. Be your best."

Here I go, being my best. I will achieve my goals. I will not let opportunities pass by and live my life wondering what? who? where? when? how? I will know, learn, experience, work, sacrifice, reach, achieve, and become. All these things I will do and more. But I will not wonder about a risk I didn't take.

I will become my best. Will you?

2 comments:

ElleDee said...

what you just said make no sense.. yet i understand.. COMPLETELY...

Karlene said...

Embrace the adventure!

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates