Lack of sleep + ten hours to be wasted at the airport + two camera phones = the most mind-blowing fun you will ever experience.

SERIOIUSLY.

You may have read my Mom's blog, which would probably give you the understanding that I slept the whole time. This is not the case. I was much more productive with my time. I people watched, of course.

With the help of Mr. Black (my iPod)...




and Mrs. L. Bush (the L stands for Lilac... get it?)...


I stumbled upon a few diamonds in the rough.*



COBRA BUBBLES

Yes, that IS a man, and yes, that IS his hair. I think he may have seen me snap the picture, so if I disappear call Lilo. However, he doesn't strike me as one to browse blogger. I think I'm safe.


RUSSIAN SPY

I believe he was smuggling Book of Mormons out of the country.


grr... argh.



SERIAL KILLER

She may look small, innocent, and weak. And that may look like a rice cake she's eating, but that's just her cover.


CROCODILE HUNTRESS

Blimey.


LOST?

"Last call for passengers boarding Oceanic Flight 815." That's when he stood up and left...


*Pictures have been pixelated for identity protection.


P.S. Song of the day: "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter

3 comments:

McKenna Gordon said...

All 3 of us are laughing out loud at this post right now :)

Sandra said...

You crack me up, Megan. You and I would have fun in a crowd.

Anonymous said...

i couldn't love you anymore right now...who taught you how to spot the gems? who taught you to people watch? i'm proud. xoxoxo mel
p.s. the first guy is my ultimate fav!

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates