Only then, (if I camp out to see the Harry Potter movie) can evil be kept at bay...

I just finished Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince for the second time. Now I'm depressed because Snape killed Dumbledore all over again.

The Deathly Hallows comes out next month. July 21 to be exact. The Order of the Phoenix movie comes out July 13 (Friday, ooooh). Too bad they can't come out on the same day. I'm not sure HP fans would know where to go. Bookstore? Movie theatre? BIG dilemma. Either way the hardcore fans will be camping out somewhere. Oh, how I wish I was cool enough to do something like that.

I might be able to talk Mom into going with me. If I annoy her non-stop with a terrible british accent and keep talking about Voldemort, spells, and Snape. Maybe even shed a tear for Dumbledore's death and keep telling her "It is important to fight, and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated."

Alas, I daresay this may work. (:

P.S. Song of the day: "Harry's Wondrous World" from Harry Potter movies.

1 comments:

ElleDee said...

Thats ok now i know how you feel when i tell you the best part of a movie/book that you haven't read or seen.

Lub you

LE

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates