Everything

Two things of importance to mention in this post.
  1. My sister took our engagement pictures the other day. It seems quick but it's kind of one of those things we needed to do with Kendall here and not in Texas.

    Click here to see them!


    She did an incredible job and I couldn't be more IN LOVE with these photos. I've watched the video about 100 times. In fact, I'm watching it as I type this. WEEEEEE!


  2. I might start ignoring this blog because I started another one with Kendall. Link. There's not much to it now but the plan is to have it be a way for family and friends to keep up on what's going on with both of us. With wedding info and just whatever comes up. So please refer to that one as well if you want to see cool stuff.
Phew! Done. Any questions? That seemed like a lot of information to me but now I realize that it kind of wasn't. Anyways. Tell me what you think of the pictures? What are your favorites?

3 comments:

ElleDee said...

my fav one is when you are sitting on the end of the truck and he's hugging you. so cute. and then the other one is when you are up against that barn? wooden thing. I hope you know what i'm talking about. and your holding hands and smiling at each other. haha. and then the other one is when your facing the camera and hugging, up against that swirly metal door. :)

cute cute cute!

Sandra said...

I saw the photos this morning on the other site. I love them. I will look at them again and let you know which ones I like best. But I can tell you right now that it will probably be one of the ones where you are looking at Kendall. I love the look of love on your face.

Summer said...

I just watched this on McKenna's site. She takes great photos.

You two look so cute and happy together!

Copyright @ Megan | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Distributed by Deluxe Templates